MOST offers superior training programs designed to increase the skills and knowledge levels of Boilermakers. The end result is a well-qualified, safe, responsible and drug-free workforce for our Owners and Contractors.
OSHA recordable injuries have decreased by 90% since 1989.
Classes are offered at training facilities nationwide. Please contact the Local holding the class listed below for availability or questions. For general inquiries, contact the MOST office at (913) 281-5036. Please note: Generic, construction-focused versions of the OSHA 10 Hour class and OSHA 30 Hour class are now available as online courses. Contact Nikki Benson (913-281-5036, x317) in the MOST office for more information and to enroll.
A highly skilled craft begins with quality training.
Classes include: Construction Safety & Health 10 Hour, Field Leadership Training, MOST 5 Hour Refresher, MOST Project Management, OSHA 30 Hour Completion, OSHA 500 Train-the-Trainer, OSHA 510 Standards, Scaffold Users, Steel Erection and Rigging Fundamentals, Supplementary Rigging Modules 1 – 4 and The Boilermaker Code. Click below to see more information on individual classes.
This schedule is subject to change without notice.
Attention Construction Boilermakers: Click here to update your participant information.
- Construction Safety & Health 10 Hour
- Field Leader Train-the-Trainer
- Field Leadership Training
- MOST 5 Hour Refresher
- MOST Project Management
- OSHA 30 Hour Completion
- OSHA 500 Train-the-Trainer
- OSHA 510 Standards
- Scaffold Erector/Dismantler
- Scaffold User
- Steel Erection & Rigging Fundamentals
- Supplemental Rigging Train-the-Trainer
- Supplementary Rigging Training – Module 1
- Supplementary Rigging Training – Module 2
- Supplementary Rigging Training – Module 3
- Supplementary Rigging Training – Module 4
- The Boilermaker Code
|There are no classes scheduled this month for the selected training course.|