Charles W. Jones Award Criteria
The Charles W. Jones Award encourages the use of the MOST Programs and rewards a local lodge and its members for their commitment to and participation in the MOST Programs. To achieve this, each local is reviewed based on the following criteria:
- The local who maximizes the MOST Programs based on the highest percentage of membership participating in all available programs within specific programs.
- The following programs are reviewed for consideration:
- MOST Boilermaker Code
- MOST OSHA 10/30
- MOST Common Arc
- MOST Substance Abuse
- MOST Scaffolding
- MOST Steel Erection
- MOST Rigging
- MOST Leadership
- OSHA 30 (First)
- MOST Forecasting (Second)
- Boilermaker Reserves Program (Third)
- MOST Project Management (Fourth)
- The local must have members who complete each module within the individual program, should the program call for modules.
- Scores are based on information in the MOST Programs system on December 31 of the award year.
- All field construction locals in the US are eligible.